Certificate Program on PMO (Project Management Office)
This program develops PMO professionals by creating an end to end understanding on Project Management best practices adapted from industry approved global standards and application of the practices using leading enterprise solutions like Microsoft EPM and Oracle P6 EPPM to build, grow and sustain strong and robust PMOs.
- Enhance your skills in Project Management and tools
- Get Trained from Expert Team
- Career Oriented Training
Partnership in transformation and delivery excellence through Project Management
Greetings! This program is designed as an outcome of our 15 years of experience in working with various corporate clients and individual professionals.
The vision of this program is to create industry ready project professionals by grooming fresh Engineering and Management Graduates on Project Management concepts, methodologies and software solutions in a real-world project environment.
This program is unique in terms of its focus, mix of concepts and applications and usage of some of the best known software solutions used in project management discipline.
The participants of this program are handpicked after a careful selection process. This program is unique in terms of its focus, mix of concepts and applications and usage of some of the best known software solutions used in project management discipline. This program is designed as an outcome of our 15 years of experience in working with various corporate clients and individual professionals. We strongly believe that the candidates who participate in this program will acquire a thorough knowledge from the subject matter experts. The internship project they work on would be of special significance. One previous set of PMO candidates, using Agile Methodology, developed an Integrated project management information system (iPromise) which can be used for not-for-profit organizations and NGOs. This project with an approximate 1000 manhours effort was done by the team in a record span of 12 weeks with six fortnightly sprints.
I wish the fourth batch PMOTs a great and bright career!
Mr. P Seenivasan
PMP, PgMP, PfMP
Objective of the Program:
- Learn Top 5 Project Management Tools used by Corporates
- Improve your chances of achieving results
- Gain competitive advantage
- Improve the quality of your work, deliverables & outcome
- Continue to Learn and grow beyond your academic degree
- Develop Leadership & Interpersonal Skills
- Program Duration: 6 Months (3 months Training & 3 months Internship)
- Program Delivery: Virtual Training using Zoom Application
- No of Seats: Limited to 10 Participants
- Placement Assistance will commence from 4-6 month for all qualified candidates
- If candidates are not placed within six months, they will be given an opportunity to work as part of Proventures Consulting another 6 months
- Experience certificate of 1 year will be given at the end of 12 months.
Rathna Kumari+91 80724 37416
S. Lakshmi Sivani+91 72073 94199
Rahul P+91 9003064146
Other certification exams are not currently translated, but PMI will notify you when translations are available.
PDUs stand for Professional Development Units. PDUs are the measuring unit used to quantify your professional development as part of the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program. 1 PDU = 1 hour of learning/activity.