Introduction to Oracle Primavera P6:
Develop Integrated Project Management Plan how difficulty without a software?
According to PMI’s developing an integrated Project Management plan involves 24 processes, 12 auxiliary plans, 3 baselines and set of supporting documents. Oracle’s Primavera P6 is the world’s most popular robust and ease-to-use software application for managing Projects, Programmes, and Portfolios. It is a browser-based solution comprising role-specific functionality to satisfy each stake holder’s needs responsibilities and skills.
It provides a single solution for successfully managing projects of all sizes, complexity, and duration. Primavera has evolved into a fully featured Enterprise Project Portfolio Management solution providing world class functionality for project-based organisations, encompassing, Planning & Scheduling, Portfolio Management, Resource management, Risk & Issue Management, Reporting & Business Intelligence & Team Collaboration. This course provides hands-on training for Primavera P6, leading participants through the entire project life cycle, from planning to execution. Topics include export activities from excel, developing task plan, resource plan, assigning resources, cost estimating and creating a baseline. Different methods of tracking are one of the unique differentiators of this program. The reporting includes building standard, visual and customized reports.
Oracle University approved Faculty:
As an Oracle University approved faculty on the Oracle Primavera P6 EPPM, Oracle Primavera P6 Resource management, Oracle Unifier, Project and Portfolio Management Competency, Proventures offers a wealth of expertise in training and consulting in the areas of Project Management and effective Project Team Collaboration.
- Should have a Personal Computer to get hands-on experience.
- Interest to explore/learn new software tools.
Day – 1
- Participants Introduction
- Introduction to Project Management
- Primavera P6 Layouts, Navigation & Functionalities
Day – 1
- Discuss and create EPS and OBS
- Discuss and define calendars
- Create Work Breakdown Structure and dictionary (WBS)
Day – 1
- Define Activities and attributes
- Sequence Activities
- Understand and apply Leads and Lags
- Schedule Network Analysis
- Critical path analysis
- Schedule compression techniques
- Understand Roles and Resources
- Create Roles and Resources (Resource Breakdown Structure)
- Assign and Analyse roles and resources
- Resource Optimization
- Develop schedule
- Exercise on Network Optimization
- Understanding Costing and Estimate Costs
- Analyse Project Cash flow (S-Curve)
- Risks and thresholds
- Add work products and documents
- Define Baselines and assign to the project
- Project Execution, Monitoring & Control Update project schedule at Data date
- Update project schedule at Data date
- Analyse Variances and Reschedule the project,
- Report Performance
- Overall recap
- Build own schedule under guidance of instructor
- Feedback & Closure
Post Workshop Support
Key Takeaways :
Samuel YallaPMP, MCP
Rathna Kumari+91 80724 37416
S. Lakshmi Sivani+91 72073 94199
Rahul P+91 9003064146
Upcoming Training Schedule:
|29th Oracle Primavera P6||Live Virtual Instructor Led Training||10th April – 25th April 2023||12 Sessions||6:30 PM to 8:30 PM|
|PROGRAM NAME||29th Oracle Primavera P6|
|TRAINING MODE||Live Virtual Instructor Led Training|
|DATES||10th April – 25th April 2023|
|TIMINGS||6:30 PM – 8:30 PM|
Online Boot Camp
Individuals from any Industry/Vertical/Domain
- Instructor led program
- 10 Live Virtual Sessions
- Drive through real time project
- Evaluation version software
- 24 PDUs Certificate
- E-Learning Access
Customized to your Organization’s requirements
- Customized learning model delivery
- In house and/or Virtual training
- Flexible pricing options
- Enterprise Grade Leaning Management System- LMS portal
- Video Recordings of all the sessions
- On demand learner assistance and support
Participant Feedback - 28th P6 batch
Oracle Primavera P6 is a robust scheduling tool and I will not say it is easy. But you will enjoy learning it.
Primavera is an enterprise project portfolio management software. It includes project management, scheduling, risk analysis, opportunity management, resource management, collaboration and control capabilities, and integrates with other enterprise software such as Oracle and SAP’s ERP systems.
The key difference between Primavera and MS-Project software is that the Primavera software is a database-based software whereas the MS-Project is a file-based software. Primavera is more powerful software when compared to the MS-Project software as it reduces the project risks.
Primavera P6 is an Oracle software product designed for project, program, and portfolio management. It is a powerful, easy to use solution for planning, managing, and executing projects and programs. Primavera P6 can be used for all sizes of programs or projects from small companies to large-scale capital projects.