About PMI-RMP® Certification Course:
The PMI Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP® Certification highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats, and capitalize on opportunities. In this capacity, you enhance and protect the needs of your organization.
Certified Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® is credential is a response to project management’s increasing growth, complexity, and diversity. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management. It recognizes your unique expertise and competency in assessing and identifying project risks, mitigating threats, and capitalizing on opportunities, while still possessing basic skills in all areas of project management.
With your advanced skills in risk management, you perform a specialized function attuned to the needs of a project environment that is increasingly global, virtual, and complex.
Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP® sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization. Eighty-three percent of organizations that are high performers in project management practice risk management frequently while just 49 percent of low performers do so. The practice contributes to a handsome payoff: high performers meet their goals 2.5 times more often and waste 13 times less money than low performers, as found by our 2015 Pulse of the Profession® report.
If you are ready for greater recognition, the PMI Risk Management Professional PMI-RMP® Certification will validate your specialized expertise and help you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
Employers can trust certification holders to possess the skills, knowledge, and experience to contribute directly to their crucial projects. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting organizational needs; organizations can be confident in hiring capable, experienced project risk management practitioners as well as having a means for a career development path.
PMI's Premier ATP:
Proventures become PMI Approved Training partner (ATP) and commences the first PMP Prep training from Oct 2020. We are committed to helping you succeed and grow your business, as well as helping our customers find high-quality training. PMI and Logical Operations have partnered to provide you with the one-on-one support you need to get started and grow your business throughout your participation in the Authorized Training Partner Program.
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate degree, or the global equivalent)
- 36 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 40 hours of project risk management education
— or —
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 24 months of project risk management experience within the last 5 years
- 30 hours of project risk management education
- Participant Introduction, Setting objectives and examination guidelines
- Project Risks and Project Risk Management – Introduction
- Domain 1: Risk Strategy and Planning
- Domain 2: Stakeholder engagement
- Domain 3: Risk Process facilitation
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk analysis and manage uncertainties.
- Domain 4: Risk Monitoring and Reporting
- Update Progress, track the risks, address secondary risks, implement work arounds
- Display Project results through various reports and Program Closure
Key Takeaways :
P SeenivasanPMP, PgMP, PfMP
Vijay PrashanthPMP, PMI-PBA, MCP, CSM
Rathna Kumari+91 80724 37416
S. Lakshmi Sivani+91 72073 94199
Rahul P+91 9003064146
Upcoming Training Schedule:
|PMI-RMP||Live Virtual Instructor Led Training||On-demand||10 Sessions||2.5 Hrs per session|
|TRAINING MODE||Live Virtual Instructor Led Training|
|TIMINGS||2.5 Hrs per session|
Online Boot Camp
Individuals from any Industry/Vertical/Domain
- Training by Industry Experts
- Instructor led program
- 10 Live Virtual Sessions
- Drive through real time scenarios
- Application of PM Processes through Case-lets
- 30 Contact hours Certificate
- Video Recordings
- PMI-RMP Application support
- E-Learning Access with Mock Exams
Customized to your Organization’s requirements
- Customized learning model delivery
- In house and/or Virtual training
- Flexible pricing options
- Enterprise Grade Leaning Management System- LMS portal
- On demand learner assistance and support
- Case studies on Real time projects
- PMI-RMP Authorized preparation guide
- Video Recordings
- Customized course content based on the Business Process
Participant Feedback - 3rd PMI-RMP batch
The PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ® highlights your ability to identify and assess project risks, mitigate threats and capitalize on opportunities. … Gaining distinction as a PMI-RMP® sets you apart from other professionals and brings credit to your organization.
There are different types of risks that a firm might face and needs to overcome. Widely, risks can be classified into three types: Business Risk, Non-Business Risk, and Financial Risk. Business Risk: These types of risks are taken by business enterprises themselves in order to maximize shareholder value and profits.
No, no certification is a prerequisite to other certification.
Professional Development Unit (PDU). PDU are the measure of quantifying your professional development as a part of Continuing Certification Responsibility (CCR) program. 1PDU = 1 Hour.
Yes. PDUs earned above the required total (e.g. 60 for PMP) in the last year of your 3-year certification cycle can be applied to your next cycle. PDUs earned during the first two years of your cycle cannot be applied to a future cycle.
- Know the five domains of risk management. …
- Be familiar with both quantitative and qualitative risk techniques.
- Start with the PMBOK® Guide but be prepared to move beyond it.
- Be familiar with stakeholder analysis as it relates to risk management.