- PfMP training in hyderabad offered by Proventures will bring a comprehensive overview of the Portfolio Management process model from PMI along with application perspective from Industry practices. In addition to this the participants get a hand on working experience in doing real time portfolio analysis.
- PfMP is one of the globally respected credential in Portfolio Management practice.
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in Portfolio Management.
- Increase you visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle.
- Make use of the best practices in Portfolio Management and increase the success rate of your Portfolio Performance.
- PfMP® Certified Program Managers earn 20% more salary than Portfolio Managers not having PfMP® Certification (Globally conducted survey with independent audits and hosted on PMI website).
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 6,000 hours of portfolio management experience
- 96 months professional business experience
- $800 (PMI Members), $1000 (Non Members)
- 170 Multiple choice questions
If you’re an executive or senior-level practitioner managing a portfolio of projects and programs aligned with organizational strategy and focused on doing the right work, then the PfMP is the right choice for you. Professionals with the following titles and aspire to grow may invest on this journey.
- Senior Project Managers
- Account Managers
- Delivery Heads
- VPs & CXOs
- Proprietors & Directors of SMEs
- Proventures is the One of the Largest Certification Training Provider, with over 10,000+ professionals trained globally
- PMI approved Global R.E.P. [Registered Education Provider, ID 2389]
- Trusted by many Fortune 500 companies for Project Management Learning and Development.
- Experienced faculties in Portfolio, Program & Project Management
- Training programs to suit individuals’ unique learning needs and Organization specific requirements.
P. Seenivasan PMP, PgMP, PfMP is the Director of Proventures and has more than 30 years of experience in the domains of Project Management, Process Quality and Software development. His educational background encompasses a Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Madras followed by a Masters degree in Business Administration. He is a certified Project, Program and Portfolio Management Professional by PMI, USA. He is also a certified lead assessor in the ISO 9000 Quality Management System from BSI, London and is a trained Appraisal Team Member (ATM) in SCAMPI–CMMI Appraisal. He holds the distinction of steering an ISO 9001 and a CMMI level-5 implementation project from the grass root level up to completion. Currently as part of Proventures, he handles workshops focused on Portfolio and Project Management concepts, applications and tools. As a consultant, he helps companies adapt to the various Tools and Methodologies aligning to PPM as well as conducting Gap Analysis and establishing PPM processes.!
CLICK HERE to Download the PfMP Brochure
- The Standard for Portfolio Management-Third Edition copy
- Assistance on PMI PfMP application process.
- The complete course Kit includes classroom course material, PfMP flow chart, case study/templates.
- Hands-on lab practice on Portfolio Analysis and decision making.
- PfMP Practice Q&A and Reviews.
- Earn 16PDUs