Schedule Management Key differentiators
- Schedule Development Process
- Designing the Schedule Model
- Developing the Schedule Framework
- Developing the Baseline Schedule
- Scheduling Components
- Effective use of MSP 2013 for developing an integrated schedule model
- Resource Planning - Create, modify, and use resources.
- Risk Planning and Analysis
- Schedule Model maintenance
- Earned Value Anaysis (EVA)
- Schedule Communicating & Reporting
- Critical Chain Scheduling Method
- Schedule conformance assessment and Index
- Introduction to the Tool - MSP 2010
- Manage calendars
- Create a WBS
- Sequence tasks
- Identify and analyze critical tasks and critical path
- Understand resource types
- Resource levelling
- Discuss cost estimating and budgeting
- Baseline the Project. Develop reports and S Curve
- Risk Register & PERT Analysis
- Track project progress.
- Understand Earned Value Analysis (EVA)
- Visual Reports
- Action plan, Program feedback and Issue of certificates
- Case Studies
- Mock Tests and Discussions
Introduction to PMI SP - PMI Scheduling Professional
PMI Scheduling Professional (PMI-SP)® credential is a response to the project demanded, the PMI-SP® fills the need for a specialist role in project scheduling. It recognizes your unique expertise and competence to develop and maintain project schedules, while still possessing basic skills in all areas of project management.
SP Credential Process overview
- Any Graduate degree or global equivalent
- 3,500 hours spent in specialized area of scheduling experience within last 5 years
- 30 Hours of mandatory formal training in Project Management
- An application review and approval by PMI and payment of Exam fee
- Random audit to validate the details you have submitted to PMI
- Multiple choice examination to demonstrate your ability to apply your knowledge, skill and behavior as a Project Management Professional
Faculty Profile :
P. Seenivasan PMP®, PgMP, PfMP is the Director of Proventures and has more than 35+ years of experience in the domains of Project Management, Process Quality and Software development. His educational background encompasses a Bachelors degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Madras followed by a Masters degree in Business Administration. He is a certified Project, Program and Portfolio Management Professional by PMI, USA. He is also a certified lead assessor in the ISO 9000 Quality Management System from BSI, London and is a trained Appraisal Team Member (ATM) in SCAMPI–CMMI Appraisal. He holds the distinction of steering an ISO 9001 and a CMMI level-5 implementation project from the grass root level up to completion. Currently as part of Proventures, he handles workshops focused on Portfolio and Project Management concepts, applications and tools. As a consultant, he helps companies adapt to the various Tools and Methodologies aligning to the Project Management culture as well as conducting Gap Analysis and establishing Project Management processes. Mr. Seenivasan is one of the principal faculty member who will administer the PMP® Certification Training Program.
PS was one of the founder directors of PMI Pearl City Chapter, Hyderabad and served the chapter during 2001 – 2006., PS has trained more than 3500 Project Management Professionals across the globe. He is one among the 25 certified Program management Professionals in India and he trains managers on systems approach to Program management as per PMI Standards for Program Management.
P Seenivasan is a certified technology specialist in Microsoft Projects 2010 and an approved Oracle trainer on Primavera P6 and other applications like Risk Master and Portfolio Management. P Seenivasan also consults on Project Portfolio Management, Enterprise Project Management and PMO. He supports PMI India on Project Management advocacy related activities within Government and Public sector units.