About PMI ACP Course :
The use of agile as an approach to managing projects has been increasing dramatically over the last several years. Research demonstrates that agile can have decreased product defects, improved team productivity, and increased delivery of business value. Agile development methodology provides opportunities to assess the direction of a project throughout the development lifecycle. Agile development methodology helps companies build the right product. Instead of committing to market a piece of software that hasn’t even been written yet, agile empowers teams to continuously replan their release to optimize its value throughout development, allowing them to be as competitive as possible in the marketplace. The PMI-ACP is positioned to recognize and validate knowledge of this important approach. Proventures education and consulting services Pvt Ltd.,, in Hyderabad, Telangana, offers the PMI-ACP training to its participants with uniquely tailored agenda and schedule for the workshop.
Who should apply?
If you are working in organizations using agile to manage projects, the PMI-ACP can provide an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of agile practices. The PMI-ACP is not limited to project managers or Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential holders. individuals with experience of working on agile project teams can apply. Practitioners who are seeking to:
Practitioners who are seeking to:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile practices of project management
- Increase their professional versatility in both Waterfall and agile techniques
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing entry-level, training or exam-only based offerings
To apply for the PMI-ACP, you need to meet the following requirements:
General Project Experience:
- 2,000 hours working on project teams
- These hours must be earned within the last 5 years
- Active PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement
Agile Project Experience:
- 1500 hours working on agile project teams or with agile methodologies
- These hours are in addition to the 2,000 hours required in “general project experience”
- These hours must be earned within the last 3 years
Training in Agile Practices:
- 21 contact hours
- Hours must be earned in agile practices
What Proventures provides::
- Proventures is one of the best institutes providing PMI ACP training in Hyderabad, Telangana.
- As per the Agile Methodologies, as each project should be handled in a unique way pertaining to the Project, case studies will be discussed in detail for the understanding of the methodology.
- PMI ACP training is given by well-trained faculty with more than 10 years of software experience.
- The faculties are certified ACP professionals working in the marketplace using Agile Methodologies in their professions
- PMI ACP training is a two day activity oriented training.
- The cost paid for the PMI ACP training is worth the investment.