Introduction to Microsoft Projects 2013:
Microsoft Project 2013 seamlessly integrates the above process steps and facilitates the Project Managers in creating a model plan, perform what if scenario analysis, choose the best alternative, set and maintain baselines. This plan will be used for tracking, reporting and integrated change control. By automating the planning processes significant paper based documentation can be avoided while maintain the integrity of the plan across the life cycle of the project.
- Setting Project Information
- Establishing Start and Finish Dates
- Setting Status Data
- Defining the Project Calendar
- Entering and Editing Project Tasks
- Building Work Break Down Structure
- Entering Milestones
- Setting task attributes
- Entering duration (estimated, days and edays )
- Entering Recurring Tasks
- Identifying Predecessor and Successor Tasks
- Using different Types of Relationship
- Establishing dependencies
- Setting Task Delays and Overlaps ( Visual & Custom ReportsLeads and Lags )
- Understand the Gantt Bar characteristics
- Identifying the critical path and baselines
- Earned value management
- Risk normalization
- Updating Tasks with Actual Data
- Scheduling task constraints
- Tracking Project work, Resources & Cost
- Overview Reports - standard
- Visual & Custom Reports
The workshop will follow a unique case project and the participants will learn the planning and tracking in a real time environment. In addition to the main case project, features specific case lets will be used for in depth understanding of the complex features.
What you will learn?
This course provides hands-on training for MSP 2013, leading participants through the entire project life cycle, from planning to execution. Topics include export activities from excel, developing task plan, resource plan, assigning resources, cost estimating and creating a baseline. Different methods of tracking are one of the unique differentiator of this program. The reporting includes building standard, visual and customized reports
This workshop is a PMI approved CCR Category A activity and participants will earn 16 Professional development units upon successful completion. This program will also equip professionals to qualify as Microsoft Certificated Technology Specialist (MCTS) [Exam code: 74-343]
For Registrations and More information Contact:
Pradeep: +91 99892 22775 | Samuel: +91 72073 94199 | Landline: 40 4020 2396
Address: Proventures, Plot No.16, 4th Floor, Triveni Towers, Silicon Valley, Hitech City, Hyd – 81.