Webinar on World Class Proposals
Proventures in association with MindIT bring you this one of a kind webinar on developing ‘World Class Winning Proposals’
About the Program:
In a world where Sales has become increasingly complex, clients are demanding ‘right solutions’ to solve their problems. A critical component of the entire Sales process is putting together the right Proposal and convert every opportunity into a win. In this webinar we will discuss the ‘Art and Science’ of putting together World Class and Winning Proposals that have been well established.
• Establish the thinking, process and people capabilities that go into the making of Winning Bids/Proposals
• Build an effective strategy to craft a winning Proposal.
• Leverage organization resources to build effectiveness & efficiency.
• Understand the dynamics between Sales and Pre Sales and manage the diverse and fast changing expectations.
Who should Participate?
• Founders of Startups / Business Owners
• Bid Managers / Sales/Account Managers
• Business Development professionals
• Solution contributors (Technical, Business, Product) to Proposals
• Delivery / Project / Programme Managers who participate in Proposal writing
• Certified Proposal Management Professional (CPMP)
What type of companies will benefit?
• IT/ITeS / Telecom
• Engineering, Projects and Construction (EPC)
• Companies that respond to Government RFPs and Tenders
• B2B companies that respond to tenders and RFPs”.
Webinar Speaker Profile
Krishnakumar (KK) comes with about 30 years of experience across India, USA, Australia and Singapore. He has worked with world class organizations like IBM, PriceWaterhouse Coopers, Siemens and Mastek. KK has performed in a wide spectrum of roles from large Client Account Management, Consulting, Technology Lead, Pre-Sales and Organization Process Head. KK has led many large Outsourcing and ERP deals. KK is a past member of the Board with Association of Proposal Management Professionals (www.apmp.org). He is presently on the Board of APMP India. KK is Certified at Practitioner level and is also a contributing author to APMP’s Body of Knowledge (BOK) and the APMP Journal.
Click here our Upcoming Workshops on
Contact for more details
- (91) 86395 67796