The Project Management National Conference (PMNC) is PMI’s flagship event in India. It is a celebration of the project management profession which brings together hundreds of practitioners, chapter leaders and business professionals from around the world and serves as common ground for the project management community to exchange information on best practices, latest trends, technology, and also experience thought-provoking addresses by industry captains and leaders from across domains.
The year 2019 is a monumental year for PMI as we celebrate our 50th year. It is a celebration of all the tireless efforts by project managers across the globe who made astounding feats possible. This has been the inspiration behind this year’s conference theme – Adapt. Transform. Accelerate. Made possible by a project manager.
The conference will be hosted for the third time by PMI Pearl City Chapter and will be held in the historical city of Hyderabad. Join us at this mega-conference, where you along with peers can discuss, share, be inspired and gear up for the transformation that can be made possible by a skilled team of project professionals.
Some Exciting Segments
A unique platform that offers you 20 valuable minutes to share ideas, tools, and any other scalable solutions that have been proven in real-life projects. You can be a presenter too! Visit www.pmi.org.in/pmnc19/presentations to know more.
#PMNC19 features PMI India’s first-ever TED Session To celebrate our 50th Anniversary and further advance the project management profession, PMI is partnering with TED, the non-profit dedicated to ideas worth spreading. Our two great brands will bring inspiring ideas and powerful voices to the world of project, program and portfolio management, INSPIRING TED TALKS empowering people to make ideas a reality.
An interactive session on Design Thinking about how it can lead to significantly better user experience and greater customer satisfaction.
(Note: This is NOT a workshop)
PMI’s 50th ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATIONS
TRANSFORM THE WORLD THROUGH PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Celebrate our 50th anniversary by sharing successes with your peers and feeling proud to be part of a profession that transforms the world. We will be bringing together a special evening for the delegates to commemorate PMI’s landmark year of existence.
MORE REASON TO ATTEND
- Get a holistic experience. This year the conference will be uniquely divided into four pertinent areas which are aimed at giving delegates an experience like never before
- Start-up Dive in
- Digital Transformation
- Project Management in Infrastructure (E&C)
- Leadership and motivational sessions
- Introduction of new interactive activities will ensure you learn through participation
- Listen to visionary Keynote speakers and SME’s
- Learn about the latest tools and trends in the profession
- Network with 700+ leaders & practitioners
- Earn up to 14 PDU’s
- Acquire skillsets covered under The PMI Talent Triangle TM
Learn from Accomplished Speakers
- Randall T. (Randy) Black, P. Eng., PMP (Chair, 2019 PMI Board of Directors)
- Archana Sharma (Principal Scientist at the CERN, the European Council for Nuclear Research in Geneva, Switzerland.)
- V. R. Lalithambika (Scientist, Director, Directorate of Human Space Programme at ISRO headquarters.)
- Sudhanshu Mani (Ex-General Manager – Indian Railways’ Integral Coach Factory (ICF), Chennai and Chief Architect of India’s fastest train, ‘Train 18’ (Vande Bharat Express) (and more)