Project Management Professional (PMP)® – Next Benchmark in your career growth
Certified Project Management Professional (PMP)® is a credential from Project Management Institute, USA (PMI) accepted globally over the last 25 years. It recognizes your capability among employers, clients and colleagues that you follow a structured approach, methodology, tools and techniques aligning to PMI’s global standards to bring projects to successful completion. Industries as diverse as Oil and Gas, Aerospace, IT, Healthcare, Infrastructure, Automotive, Banking/Financial services etc. have come to rely on PMI credentials when they are embarking complex and business/safety critical projects.
PMP Credential Process overview
- Any Graduate degree or global equivalent
- 3 years of project experience in directing and managing activities accruing to 4500 hours of effort
- 35 Hours of mandatory formal training in Project Management
- An application review and approval by PMI and payment of Exam fee
- Random audit to validate the details you have submitted to PMI
- Multiple choice examination to demonstrate your ability to apply your knowledge, skill and behavior as a Project Management Professional
P Seenivasan PMP, PgMP has 28 years of experience in the domains of Program and Project Management, Process Quality and Software development. The software development experience is from the area of New Product Development in ERP and web applications. He holds his B.Tech degree in chemical engineering from University of Madras with a Master degree in Business Administration. He is a Certified Quality Analyst (CSQA) from QAI, USA and certified PMP and PgMP through PMI, USA. PS was one of the founder directors of PMI Pearl City Chapter, Hyderabad and served the chapter during 2001 – 2006.
K.S.R Gopal PMP is a Management Trainer and Consultant having more than 40 years of Experience in the Fields of Project Management and General Management in the Fertilizer, Fine Chemicals, Heavy Chemicals, Bulk Drugs, Agro Products, Food Processing and IT related Industries. He has held Director cum CEO positions since his 41st year. K.S.R.Gopal has Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and a Post Graduate Diploma in Management Studies from Mumbai University. He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) through PMI, USA. He was trained in Project Management in BASF Germany to manage international projects efficiently. He shares his Knowledge and Experience in the fields of Project Management , Leadership and Motivation. He has trained more than 6000 professionals in last 12 years.
Participants will learn a complete overview of PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) covering the 5 Process groups and 10 Knowledge areas.
Below are some of the critical learning points,
- How to develop Project Charter and perform Stakeholder Analysis
- Collect Requirements and develop Project Scope
- Build Work Breakdown Structure
- Build and optimize schedule through PERT/CPM
- Earned Value Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Timely, Relevant & Effective Project Communication
- Identify, Analyze & Respond Project Risks
- How to manage procurement and select Contract Type
- Code of ethics & Professional conduct for PMPs