Two day public workshop on Microsoft Projects 2013. Microsoft Projects is one of the most widely used tools in the domain of project management. In the current version it is seamlessly integrated with MS Excel, MS Word, Visio and MS PowerPoint. This workshop is fully based on case study and hands on experience with the application. This workshop will enable you to take your project management experience to a higher level of maturity. All participants will earn 16 PDUs for participation in this workshop as per PMI CCR category 3.
The course covers basic, intermediate and advanced features that will be practiced hands-on using a case study. More than 80 features of Microsoft Project 2013 will be covered during this workshop.
- MSP 2013 Features overview
- Master Data Setup & Calenders
- Planning tasks with MS Projects 2013
- Scheduling and Resource assignments
- Network analysis through critical path
- Progress tracking and reporting
- EVM implementation in MS Projects, Plot EV curves
- Multi project, Master Project/Sub Project
- Move/Exchange files/objects and data across Microsoft Office Applications
- PERT Analysis using MS Projects 2013
- Resource sharing across Projects
- Reporting - Standard and Visual Reports
- Customizing MSP Features
For Registrations contact or E mail to :
Email: Pradeep: +91 99892 22775 | Stephen: +91 72073 94199 | Landline: 40 4020 2396 Address: Proventures, Plot No.16, 4th Floor, Triveni Towers, Silicon Valley, Hitech City, Hyd – 81.